The world is congested with technologies and inventions, but few get meaningful traction in the marketplace. The AZERA Group synergistically integrates the critical elements of business development to capitalize on market growth opportunities.
Azera Group grows innovative leading-edge niche technologies into stable businesses.
The Company identifies, acquires and rapidly cultivates technologically-unique products and services into “solution-based business units”.
Azera has pending contracts for sales and services in a variety of industries for U.S. job creation.
• Corporate offices :: Houston, Texas
• Government and Military :: Baltimore, Maryland
AZERAcrete ::: Military approved, industrial grade, composite concrete blast proof modular buildings and panels.
• Bomb proof
• Bullet proof
• Hurricane proof
• Tornado resistant
• Earthquake resistant
• Mildew resistant
• Fiber reinforced
• Custom architecture
• Choice of colors
• Design and build
AZERALOY ::: “Micro Thermal Alloying” (MTA) surface treatment for slip, grip, wear, and repair of ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces:
• unique “low heat” application that molecularly bonds to any metal substrate
• process will not change the existing heat-treat properties
• applications in military, petrochemical, oilfield, and industry